Hi friends

 Hi friends,

Advance happy new year.
Ok, i come to the topic.
What happened about my course creation?
Short Answer:
*Almost quit my course creation.
*My request to youngsters . while riding vehicle don't use mobiles & don't attend them . If it is very important, go to safe place & attend call.
 
Long Answer:
As i said earlier i am creating a course & maybe i will finish at ~june 2022.
Actually i finished only 7% on june 1st week 2022.
Onlast week of june the unpredictable incident happened.
Within a second because of one young man everything changed .
Just before some hours i am going to finish 10% of my course which i needed very much.
My small happiness ended within some hours when i received the information.
The effect is 10% when comparing to other people incidents but for us it is 100%+ problem.
Fortunatley everything was somewhat solved & fine now . However Still that pain is not fully went.
I almost quit my course . Still holding thread level.
It's tough situation because my motto is not just to earn money. (Additional to this, course creation & selling them is different. The users may buy or not , may love it or hate it and This is another journey).
Actually I wanted to share some important points to students & also others through my course.
There is a very thin line which separates between correct/right and true.
for example Fasting is good for health which is correct point . Eat food when you are hungry is true .
In my course i wanted to explain the truth like taking a first step in its journey.
Actually this course needs to be created after some realisation .
My teacher(for easy understanding spiritual guide) always talk about naturality , nature,realisation,kind and so on.
From that aspect my realisation is not even a drop in ocean. However i am able to connect the dots upto some extent .
 As i said earlier my special offer was rs.449 actually it is worth more than rs.2000.
While working day by day , i felt my course worth more than rs.45000.
Still i planned to set the course fee for rs.11000 as special offer.
In educaional field in various places & people making some awesome changes to people by educating.
I believe my course make some small impact in terms of understanding the concepts .
Next i realized finishing course is not enough after i have to do something more.
It's about creating websoftware(wanted to do for free as a small contribution to people)  and educational game app (paid like$1 for small amount).
Wikipedia is awesome . I hope some of them will bring new change of viewing their content soon.
I wanted to do that task for upto 2.5 to 25 million words.
Surprisingly already some software doing that work in some software companies. If some features updated , i hope it will be an awesome saas which is going to guide all students in easy & many ways .After finishing these work i wanted to gradually take steps to live like my teacher. Why i am not doing now itself. Because i am realizing little by little and of course it needs some time.
Many/Some of Our ancestors are very awesome. They have realisation and they brought everything to a state of peace whether it is a business,work,team & so on.
At present most of them  has good knowledge , active , energetic etc etc ...
however note that remaining people finding difficult to understand some basics.
For example Some of the high knowledge students can help other students who lacks knowledge in some situations but what some of them think is if i know this means they also know it.
This concept is very easy to understand for me. And so for them also.
And so things go on.

Business is business . Work is work. We have to take care of ourselves & we have to do our works. That's right.
What i realised was, So far in most situations we are creating product / working based on what people were asking.Ok it's enough.It's time to give a course what is actually needed for them, by teaching some truth and how it is connected with the tech.
That's all friends.
So just shared.... Actually i have to write more............ However i stop here.
Anyways all the best for you friends for an awesome future.
Happy new year.

Comments